- Anaqa Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
- Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
- If you wear your gold-plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated for a charge.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.
Are the colours of products shown on the website accurate?
While we have made every effort to display colours of the products appear as accurately as possible on the site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen's display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary. Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the site.
Can i re-order an item that is sold out on the website?
Yes. We do get fresh stock of products that are sold out. Because of our products being hand crafted, it could take up to 3 weeks.
There is an ‘Order Inquiry’ link right next to the ‘Sold Out’ sign under each product. You can fill in your details and you will be notified via email once that item is back in stock. Please note: One-of-a-kind items do not come back in stock.
If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please email email@example.com to find out if there is a backorder for that item (you will need to be a registered user).
Is it safe to use my credit card online at ANAQA?
At Anaqa, your personal online security is important to us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system. Additionally, for your safety and protection, we will confirm that the billing address you provide matches the address on file with your credit card company.
You may also choose to securely store your credit card details with us. This means you will not have to enter them again during future purchases, making it quicker and simpler to shop on our website.