RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you return a Anaqa product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craftmen in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones & pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product, you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging and the tag must not be tampered with).
Can I exchange an item with another one on your website?
Currently, we are not able to process any exchanges. If you'd like a replacement for the same item, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91-22-22020202
How will I know if you've received my return package?
Once you send us your parcel, please allow a duration of two weeks for your package to arrive and for us to process your refund.
I want something that's sold out! What should I do?
You can simply click on the "Notify Me" button and fill in your contact details. If we're able to restock that item, you'll surely hear from us!
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Anaqa Quality Control team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product, we will arrange for a pick-up of the product.
- Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we will dispatch the fresh/correct product.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Packages lost in transit.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues (Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.)
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade with natural stones so there might be a bit of difference from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from https://www.anaqajewels.com/
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are usually processed within 3-7 business days (ie Monday – Friday). Customized/ personalized orders or pre-order items may take longer. We're continuously striving to get your purchase to you sooner. However, in some unforeseen circumstances it may take a bit longer. In that case, we'll notify you of the delay immediately.
If you'd like to request a specific delivery time, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91-22-22020202. Once an order is shipped, we will unfortunately not be able to make any changes to your order or delivery time.